Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Hoover, Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119,and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- July, 2014 : Non-Surgical Solutions for Anorectal Disorders
- June, 2014 : Birmingham Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Charles A. Dasher, Jr., M.D.
- April, 2014 : Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.
- April, 2014 : Dr. Kenneth Sigman with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Colon Cancer on Fox 6
- March, 2014 : BGA Physicians Answer Questions Regarding Colon Cancer Awareness
By: Rajat N. Parikh, MDAnorectal disorders consist of a vast array of diagnoses and are common; however, patients affected remain undiagnosed and undertreated. Most common in these group of disorders [More...]
Dr. Dasher, a native of Birmingham, graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He obtained a Masters of Public Health from the University of [More...]
Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.Click here to view pdf
Dr. Kenneth Sigman with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Colon Cancer on Fox 6
Click the video link below to view BGA physicians answering questions regarding colon cancer awareness View Video