Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119, and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- December, 2013 : Rajat N. Parikh, M.D. Discusses Celiac Disease On Fox 6 News
- November, 2013 : Breakfast with the Doc: Common Gastrointestinal Issues Thursday, Nov. 21
- August, 2013 : Dr. Rishi Agarwal discusses Colon Cancer Screening on Fox 6′s Good Day Alabama
- June, 2013 : Five Things Physicians and Patients Should Question
- June, 2013 : Birmingham Live Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Conference
Join Owen McLean, MD, with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates at St. Vincent's One Nineteen, as he talks about gallbladder, constipation, and reflux issues, and how to treat them. A registrered dietitian [More...]
Dr. Rishi Agarwal, a gastroenterologist with Birmingham Gastroenterology, discusses Colon Cancer Screening on Fox 6's Good Day Alabama.
The American Gastroenterology Association has compiled a list of 5 things that both physicians and patients should ask. When you have a lot of questions to ask your physician, plan [More...]
This year's Birmingham Live Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy Conference is scheduled for August 24, 2013. BGA's own Dr. Kenneth Sigman and Dr. Craig Philpot are among the presenters. Continuing Education credit [More...]