Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Hoover, Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119,and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- August, 2014 : “Celiac Disease and Gluten: More Than Just a Fad” By: Charles A. Dasher, Jr., MD.
- July, 2014 : Dr. Rajat Parikh of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Inflammatory Bowel Disease on the Fox 6 Noon News
- July, 2014 : Non-Surgical Solutions for Anorectal Disorders
- June, 2014 : Birmingham Gastroenterology Welcomes Dr. Charles A. Dasher, Jr., M.D.
- April, 2014 : Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.
Gastrointestinal illness often has a marked impact on quality of life, and celiac disease (CD) in its more severe form is a great example of this. In its milder form [More...]
By: Rajat N. Parikh, MDAnorectal disorders consist of a vast array of diagnoses and are common; however, patients affected remain undiagnosed and undertreated. Most common in these group of disorders [More...]
Dr. Dasher, a native of Birmingham, graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelors of Science in Biology. He obtained a Masters of Public Health from the University of [More...]
Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.Click here to view pdf