Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Childersburg, Cullman, Fultondale, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119, and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- May, 2013 : WBRC Chief Meterologist JP Dice shares his colon cancer journey in his own words.
- April, 2013 : Esophageal Cancer Facts
- March, 2013 : Colorectal Cancer with Dr. David Miller
- March, 2013 : Behind the Scenes of a Colonoscopy
- March, 2013 : Heartache vs. Heartburn: Dr. Craig Philpot with Birmingham Gastroenterology discusses the difference between heartburn and cardiac pain.
I had always taken my health for granted. Aside from the occasional flu or sore throat, my visits to the doctor were a breeze. This all changed in July, 2012. [More...]
Esophageal Cancer is a disease in which cancer cells form in the esophagus-a long hollow tube that runs from your throat to your stomach. It carries food after swallowed to [More...]
March is National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month. According to the CDC, among cancers that affect both men and women, colorectal cancer (cancer of the colon or rectum) is the second [More...]
Fox 6 Chief Meterologist JP Dice took us behind the scenes of a colonoscopy with Birmingham Gastroenterology''s own Dr. Craig Philpot as the physician and Dr. Kenneth Sigman as the [More...]
Dr. Craig Philpot with Birmingham Gastroenterology discusses the difference between heartburn and cardiac pain. Download