Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119, and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- February, 2014 : Shining a Light on the Pancreas
- January, 2014 : Your Health: Treatment for Hepatitis C on ABC 33/40
- December, 2013 : Rajat N. Parikh, M.D. Discusses Celiac Disease On Fox 6 News
- November, 2013 : Breakfast with the Doc: Common Gastrointestinal Issues Thursday, Nov. 21
- August, 2013 : Dr. Rishi Agarwal discusses Colon Cancer Screening on Fox 6′s Good Day Alabama
By: Kenneth M. Sigman, MDMention the pancreas to most non-medical people and you will get a questioning stare. Most do not know where it is, its functions or the diseases [More...]
Join Owen McLean, MD, with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates at St. Vincent's One Nineteen, as he talks about gallbladder, constipation, and reflux issues, and how to treat them. A registrered dietitian [More...]
Dr. Rishi Agarwal, a gastroenterologist with Birmingham Gastroenterology, discusses Colon Cancer Screening on Fox 6's Good Day Alabama.