Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119, and Trinity Medical Center.
Alabama Gastroenterology™ is now a part of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™.
Recent Office News
- April, 2014 : Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.
- April, 2014 : Dr. Kenneth Sigman with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Colon Cancer on Fox 6
- March, 2014 : BGA Physicians Answer Questions Regarding Colon Cancer Awareness
- February, 2014 : Shining a Light on the Pancreas
- January, 2014 : Your Health: Treatment for Hepatitis C on ABC 33/40
Is it Your Gallbladder? Dr. Cotton Shallcross shares what you should know about upper abdominal pain.Click here to view pdf
Dr. Kenneth Sigman with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Colon Cancer on Fox 6
Click the video link below to view BGA physicians answering questions regarding colon cancer awareness View Video
By: Kenneth M. Sigman, MDMention the pancreas to most non-medical people and you will get a questioning stare. Most do not know where it is, its functions or the diseases [More...]