Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Hoover, Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s 119, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119,and Trinity Medical Center.
Recent Office News
- November, 2014 : BGA’s Dr. David Miller recently shared his love of flying with the Birmingham Medical News
- November, 2014 : Colonoscopy Story On Fox 6
- November, 2014 : Hepatitis C 101 – What you need to know
- August, 2014 : “Celiac Disease and Gluten: More Than Just a Fad” By: Charles A. Dasher, Jr., MD.
- July, 2014 : Dr. Rajat Parikh of Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates discusses Inflammatory Bowel Disease on the Fox 6 Noon News
BGA's Dr. David Miller recently shared his love of flying with the Birmingham Medical News Click Here to Read More
Dr. Kenneth Sigman, BGA physician, performed a follow up colonoscopy on Fox 6 Meteorologist JP Dice. See the story that aired on Fox 6.
By: Rishi K. Agarwal, MD What is hepatitis? Hepatitis is a general term for inflammation of the liver, which can occur from a number of different sources including toxins, medications, heavy [More...]
Gastrointestinal illness often has a marked impact on quality of life, and celiac disease (CD) in its more severe form is a great example of this. In its milder form [More...]