Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates™ are board-certified gastroenterologists with over 30 years of experience in providing the highest quality of medical care. Our office locations in the Birmingham area include: Homewood (Main Office), Hoover, Childersburg, Cullman, Pell City, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s 119, and Sylacauga.
In addition to our office locations our Physicians are members of the medical staff at the following Birmingham area facilities: ADHEC, Birmingham Surgery Center, Brookwood Medical Center, Princeton Baptist Medical Center, St. Vincent’s of Birmingham, St. Vincent’s 119,and Trinity Medical Center.
Recent Office News
- February, 2015 : Dr. Mark Janich, a gastroenterologist at BGA, discusses Frequent Heart Burn on Fox 6.
- February, 2015 : Eosinophilic Esophagitis Diagnosis on the Rise
- January, 2015 : Fuse – The Newest and Most Advanced Technology in Colonoscopes
- January, 2015 : Hepatitis C Q&A with Raj Parikh, MD
- November, 2014 : BGA’s Dr. David Miller recently shared his love of flying with the Birmingham Medical News
By: Rajat N. Parikh, MDEosinophilic esophagitis (EoE) has been more and more frequently diagnosed in young adults at Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates in recent years. EoE is defined as a chronic [More...]
by Kenneth M. Sigman, M.D. Colonoscopy has proven its worth over the past 40 or more years. It is clearly the best test for screening for colon cancer and detecting [More...]
Dr. Rajat Parikh, a gastroenterologist with Birmingham Gastroenterology Associates, discusses Hepatitis C: its risk factors, screening, and treatment.
BGA's Dr. David Miller recently shared his love of flying with the Birmingham Medical News Click Here to Read More